Our inaugural Winter season was back in the Winter 2019 and we unfortunately had to cancel the the Playoffs and Championships because of you know what in March 2020.
So, we are so looking forward to getting out on the pitch (aka Field) again at the Irving Oil Field House.
Irving Oil Field House on Friday nights at 8-9pm for three weeks, 7-8pm for one week and 9-10pm for the last two weeks. Starting on Feb 3rd and concluding on Mar 31st. There are three weeks with no games in that timeframe (Feb 24th, Mar 10th and Mar 17th).
You have to be at least 18 years of age and the $90 Registration Fee is for 6 weeks (one night/hour per week) which also includes Player Insurance via Touch Rugby Canada. That’s 10 Regular Season games and then the Finals.
Due to field availability and interest in the Winter Season, we are having a Two Team League.
TWO Team League – Teams will play 10 regular season games against each other. The team with the best record will have a 1 game lead going into the Best of Three Championship games on Fri Mar 31st.
***ALL Players must acknowledge and sign a Waiver prior to the season beginning***
– Friday January 6th 8am – Registration Opens (***20 spots available***)
– Thursday January 26th 8pm – Registration Closes (***Unless the 20 Spots are registered before that day/time***)
– Friday January 27th – Decision if the Winter Season is a go or not (based on the # of spots registered)
***NOTE*** If the season doesn’t work out due to low registration, we will refund your full registration fee ($90) back to you via an e-transfer.
– Monday January 30th – Teams will be Created
– Wednesday Feb 1st 8pm – Teams colors & names submitted or selected by the Executive
– Friday February 3rd 8pm – Regular Season Week 1
– Friday February 10th 8pm – Regular Season Week 2
– Friday February 17th 8pm – Regular Season Week 3
– Friday March 3rd 7pm – Regular Season Week 4
– Friday March 24th 9pm – Regular Season Week 5
– Friday March 31st 9pm – Championship