Happy 5th Anniversary to the SJTRL. Back on Friday April 29th, 2016…the first ever Co-Ed Touch Rugby League in Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada kicked off the inaugural season. We have been waiting to celebrate our 5th year since the Spring 2019 season finished.
We are so looking forward to getting out on the pitch (aka Field) again.
Emera New Brunswick Turf Field at Shamrock Park on Thursday nights at 9pm-10pm starting on May 12th until Thursday June 16th.
***NOTE*** The last four weeks of the season the time will be changed to start earlier at 8:30pm-9:30pm.
You have to be at least 18 years of age and the $55 Registration Fee is for 6 weeks (one night/hour per week) which also includes a Team T-Shirt. That’s 10 Regular Season games and then Playoffs and Finals.
***ALL Players must acknowledge and sign a Waiver prior to the season beginning***
***Provincial COVID-19 restrictions to be lifted March 14. However ALL Players must follow the SJTRL – COVID-19 Return to Play plan only if we need to implement it.***
– Monday March 7th 8am – Registration Opens (***48 spots available***)
– Monday May 2nd 8pm – Registration Closes (***Unless the 48 Spots are registered before that day/time***)
***NOTE*** If the season doesn’t work out due to low registration, we will refund your full registration fee back to you via an etransfer.
– Thursday May 5th – Teams will be created & players will be notified
– Monday May 9th 8pm – Teams colors & names submitted or selected by the Executive
– Thursday May 12th 9pm-10pm – Week 1
– Thursday May 19th 9pm-10pm – Week 2
– Thursday May 26th 8:30pm-9:30pm – Week 3
– Thursday June 2nd 8:30pm-9:30pm – Week 4
– Thursday June 9th 8:30pm-9:30pm – Week 5
– Thursday June 16th 8:30pm-9:30pm – Week 6 (Playoffs & Championship)