Individual Player Registration (Must at least 18 years of age). Players will be arranged with other individual registrants to create a team prior to the league commencing.
$55 for the 6 Week Spring Season (one night/hour per week) and it includes a Team T-Shirt
***ALL Players must acknowledge and sign a Waiver prior to the season beginning. (This can be filled out and emailed to email@example.com OR you can sign one before stepping on the Pitch before your first game.)***
***Provincial COVID-19 restrictions to be lifted March 14. However ALL Players must follow the SJTRL – COVID-19 Return to Play plan only if we need to implement it.***
***Spots will be guaranteed once payment and the registration form is received – space is limited!***
***Registration closes on Monday May 2nd at 8pm unless the league registration is full before that day/time (48 people max.)***
Field: Emera New Brunswick Turf Field at Shamrock Park on Thursday nights at 9pm-10pm starting on May 12th until June 16th. ***NOTE*** The last four weeks of the season the time will be changed to start earlier at 8:30pm-9:30pm.
Registration Form Options:
Registration is CLOSED
– Monday March 7th 8am – Registration Opens (***48 spots available***)
– Monday May 2nd 8pm – Registration Closes (***Unless the 48 Spots are registered before that day/time***)
– Thursday May 5th – Teams will be created & players will be notified
– Monday May 9th 8pm – Teams colors & names submitted or selected by the Executive
– Thursday May 12th 9pm-10pm – Week 1
– Thursday May 19th 9pm-10pm – Week 2
– Thursday May 26th 8:30pm-9:30pm – Week 3
– Thursday June 2nd 8:30pm-9:30pm – Week 4
– Thursday June 9th 8:30pm-9:30pm – Week 5
– Thursday June 16th 8:30pm-9:30pm – Week 6 (Playoffs & Championship)
~Looking to be a SUB Player???~
Sometimes each week a team is short players and we need SUB players. If this is something you would like to do, please contact us via Facebook or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!!!